Sunday 13 September 2015

Problem

I seem to have a problem. 
 
This post is to warn you that I may not be posting blogs or facebook status updates or anything else for a few days. This is because the cable that links the adaptor to my laptop seems to have packed up.  There's power going into the adaptor; its little light is on.  So I know it isn't a problem with the hotel's electrics.  But the "on mains" light on Tinkerbell herself is not showing, and she is running on battery.
 
Obviously, I'm going to try and get a replacement cable, as otherwise I've only got about 4.5 hours of battery life and then Tink is dead in the water... 
 
This may mean my last morning in Athens is rather fraught instead of smooth and simple, as I've no idea where to buy replacement computer parts!  Hopefully the lovely people on reception at the hotel can advise me.  But if I go quiet for a while, this is why.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment