Sunday 13 September 2015

Panic over

Or, to quote the great Malcolm Reynolds, "Huh?!?"

That was very weird.  We're back in action.

I had already checked all the connections on the cables and scats and plugs, and found them all tight and secure.  I went off to get some supper feeling rather depressed about the prospect of looking for an English-speaking laptop-spare-parts supplier in Psirri tomorrow morning before my ferry to Aegina. 

And then when I came back after eating, and logged on to see if I've had a reply to my email to the place I'm booked in to there (who never seem to answer their phone), everything came on as normal.

The little yellow mains power indicator light is shining, and Tink is recharging. 

I am mystified, but much relieved.

My apologies to anyone who was worried for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment